Pearce, Randy T.
Randy T. Pearce
- Civil/Commercial Litigation
- Business and Contract Disputes
- Employment Litigation
- Commercial Collections
- Commercial Real Estate and Related Environmental Law Issues
- Municipal Law
- Transportation Law
- Consumer Fraud Litigation
Randy is an experienced and highly efficient transactional and litigation attorney who is the founding partner of the firm. After receiving a Bachelor of Arts from Columbia University in 1982, he received a Juris Doctor from Rutgers University School of Law in 1985. At Rutgers, he served as Chairman of the Moot Court Board and as a Chapter Editor for the Harvard Journal of Law and Public Policy. Following his graduation from law school, he served as a law clerk to the Honorable Frederick B. Lacey in the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey.
Mr. Pearce's practice focuses primarily on civil/commercial litigation, business and contract disputes, employment litigation (including wrongful termination claims and negotiating employment separation agreements), commercial collections, commercial real estate and related environmental law issues, municipal law, transportation law, and consumer fraud litigation. Mr. Pearce served as the Planning Board attorney for the Borough of North Arlington for over 20 years and now serves as the Borough Attorney for the Borough of North Arlington and the Borough of Emerson.
- Rutgers University School of Law, Newark, New Jersey
- Juris Doctor - 1985
- Honors: Moot Court Board, Chairman
- Columbia University
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 1982
- New Jersey, 1985
- Honorable Frederick B. Lacey in the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey, Law Clerk
- Borough of North Arlington, Planning Board Attorney
- Founding Partner