P.O. Box 142, 45 Central Avenue, Tenafly, New Jersey 07670-0142
Phone: 201-816-9444 / Fax: 201-894-1718
DirectionsFrom N.J. Turnpike:
1. Take Exit 10 to I-287 North.
2. From I-287 North, take Exit 10 to Route 22 West. Proceed as From Route 22. From Garden State Parkway:
1. From the north take Exit 129; from the south take Exit 127. In either case, follow signs for I-287.
2. From I-287 take Exit 10 to Route 22 West. Proceed as From Route 22. From I-80:
From either direction, follow signs to I-287 South. Proceed as From I-287 Southbound. From I-287 Southbound:
1. Take Exit 13 to Routes 202 & 206 South.
2. Take Routes 202 & 206 South to the Somerville Traffic Circle.
3. At the circle take Route 28 East (West End Ave.).
4. Take West End Ave. to the end, then turn left onto Main St. Court House is on the left, about 4 blocks down. From I-287 Northbound:
Take Exit 10 to Route 22 West then proceed as From Route 22 (exit from left lane). From I-78:
Take I-78 to I-287 South, then proceed as From I-287 Southbound. From Flemington area:
Take Route 202 North to the Somerset Traffic Circle, then proceed as in Step 3 From I-287 Southbound. From Route 22:
From Route 22 East, use the exit for N. Bridge St. From Route 22 West, take the exit for Somerville (just before the exit for Routes 202 & 206), take the overpass crossing over the highway and follow the sign for N. Bridge St. Court House is on the left, approximately 8 blocks from the highway. PARKING
Street parking is available in the area. Along Main St. and along the streets immediately surrounding the Court House, street parking is metered (1-2 hour limit). Most city-run parking lots in the area also have metered spaces with a 2 hour limit. The lots on either side of Davenport St. have some 5 hour and 12 hour meters. TELEPHONE
For general information call: (908) 231-7000
Copyright © 2002 Pearce Law L.L.C.
All rights reserved.