P.O. Box 142, 45 Central Avenue, Tenafly, New Jersey 07670-0142
Phone: 201-816-9444 / Fax: 201-894-1718
DirectionsFrom the Newark area:
1. Take Routes 1 & 9 North (Pulaski Skyway; do not use Routes 1 & 9 for trucks) into Jersey City.
2. Take the exit for the George Washington Bridge and Lincoln Tunnel. At the traffic light at the end of the ramp turn right onto Tonnele Ave.
3. From Tonnele Ave., turn left onto Newark Ave. (4 blocks down).
4. Follow Newark Ave. to a 3-way intersection with Summit and Hoboken Aves. Bear slightly to the right to stay on Newark Ave. (do not turn to the extreme right, which would be onto Summit Ave.).
5. Admin. Bldg. and Brennan Court House are on the right, approximately one block past the 3-way intersection. Admin. Bldg. Annex is on Pavonia Ave., one block west of the Admin. Bldg. From Routes 1 & 9 Southbound:
1. Take Routes 1 & 9 South to the Tonnele Traffic Circle.
2. At the circle, follow the sign that reads "Park/RideJournal Sq." This exit is for Tonnele Ave. Then proceed as in Step 3 above. From the N.J. Turnpike:
1. Take Exit 14C and use the Grand St. turnoff.
2. Coming off the ramp, follow the sign for Montgomery St. Turn left onto Montgomery St. (approximately 2 blocks down).
3. From Montgomery St., turn right onto Baldwin Ave. (approximately 6 blocks down).
4. From Baldwin Ave., turn left onto Newark Ave. (approximately 10 blocks down). Brennan Court House and Admin Bldg. are on the left. From PATH Station (walking):
1. PATH Station is between Kennedy Blvd. and Summit Ave. Take Summit Ave. (rear of station) and proceed to the north.
2. From Summit Ave., turn right at Pavonia Ave. (1 block from station).
3. From Pavonia Ave., turn left onto Central Ave.
4. From Central Ave. turn right onto Newark Ave. Admin Bldg. is at this corner; Brennan Court House is just beyond Admin. Bldg. on Newark Ave. PARKING
Parking is limited in the Court House area. The nearest lots are at the corners of Newark and Oakland Aves. (across from the Admin. Bldg.), Oakland and Hoboken Aves. (approximately 2 blocks away), and Summit and Pavonia Aves. There are also several lots in the vicinity of Journal Sq. TELEPHONE
For general information call: (201) 795-6000
Copyright © 2002 Pearce Law L.L.C.
All rights reserved.