P.O. Box 142, 45 Central Avenue, Tenafly, New Jersey 07670-0142
Phone: 201-816-9444 / Fax: 201-894-1718
DirectionsFrom N.J. Turnpike Southbound:
Take Exit 4 to Route 73 North. Take Route 73 North to I-295 South. Then proceed as From I-295. From I-295:
1. Take I-295 to I-676 (follow signs for Walt Whitman Bridge until signs appear for Benjamin Franklin Bridge; then follow signs for Benjamin Franklin Bridge).
2. From I-676, take Exit 5A (Mickle Blvd.).
3. From Exit 5A, turn right at the bottom of the ramp onto Mickle Blvd. Hall of Justice is on the right, at the corner of Mickle Blvd. and 5th St. Old Court House (City Hall) is at 6th St. between Federal and Market Sts., 1 block from the Hall of Justice. From Atlantic City Expressway:
Take the Expressway West to the end. From the western terminus take Route 42 North to I-676 (follow signs for Walt Whitman Bridge until signs appear for Benj. Franklin Bridge; then follow signs for Benjamin Franklin Bridge). Then proceed as in Step 2 (From I-295) above. From Cherry Hill, Marlton & Mt. Holly areas:
1. Take either Route 70 or Route 38 West to the junction of the two roads.
2. From the junction, take 1 of the 2 right lanes and follow the signs for Route 30 West (Camden/Philadelphia).
3. Take Route 30 West 1 ½ miles to exit for Federal St./Campbell Pl./Mickle Blvd.
4. Follow exit ramp over and across the highway to a 3-way fork.
5. At the fork, take the road to the extreme left, following the sign for Mickle Blvd. Hall of Justice is at the 4th traffic light (5th St. and Mickle Blvd.) on the right. PARKING
Several public parking lots in the area, including one across the street from the Hall of Justice and one within the Parkade Bldg. TELEPHONE
For general information call: (609) 225-7436.
Copyright © 2002 Pearce Law L.L.C.
All rights reserved.