P.O. Box 142, 45 Central Avenue, Tenafly, New Jersey 07670-0142
Phone: 201-816-9444 / Fax: 201-894-1718
From Garden State Parkway:
1. Take Expressway east all the way to the end. It will merge into Missouri Ave. Head east (towards the ocean).
2. From Missouri Ave., turn left onto Arctic Ave. (second traffic light).
3. From Arctic Ave., turn right onto North Carolina Ave. (12 blocks from Missouri Ave.). Court House is at the corner of North Carolina Ave. and Bacharach Blvd.
4. To return to the Expressway, use Baltic Ave. (heading west) and turn right at Arkansas Ave. Mays Landing From Garden State Parkway:
Take Exit 38 to the Atlantic City Expressway; head west. Proceed as From Atlantic City Expressway Westbound. From Atlantic City Expressway Westbound:
1. Take Exit 12 (Mays Landing). After paying toll, take service road to the first traffic light and turn left. Turn right at the next intersection onto Black Horse Pike.
2. Stay to the right on Black Horse Pike. Turn right at second jug handle. Follow signs for Route 40 West.
3. Continue on Route 40 for 3½ miles. Route 40 becomes Main St. in Mays Landing. Court House will be on the right side, between Farragut Ave. and Cape May Ave. (Route 50). From Atlantic City Expressway Eastbound:
1. Take Exit 17 to Route 50 West (Cape May Ave.).
2. Take Route 50 , 5 miles to intersection of Route 40. Court House is on Route 40 near the intersection, on the left. For the parking lot turn left at Park Pl., one block before Route 40. From Vineland area:
Take Route 40 East to Mays Landing (be alert, as Route 40 makes turns just west of Mays Landing). Court House is on Route 40 at the intersection of Route 50. From Bridgeton and Salem areas:
1. Take Route 49 to the end, in Tuckahoe. Turn left on Route 50.
2. Take Route 50 north for 12 miles into Mays Landing (be alert, as Route 50 makes turns just south of Mays Landing). Court House is at the intersection of Routes 40 and 50. For the parking lot stay on Route 50 until one block past Route 40 and turn right onto Park Pl. PARKING
Atlantic CityPrivate parking lots on North Carolina Ave. (across from Court House), and on New York Ave. between Atlantic and Pacific Aves. Metered street parking is scarce. Mays LandingPublic lots are located behind the Court House. Access is from Park Pl. Some street parking available. TELEPHONE
For general information call: (609) 345-6700
Copyright © 2002 Pearce Law L.L.C.
All rights reserved.